Better Business Bureau (BBB) Rating: A+
the highest of all possible ratings
Reverend Michael Carroll, USAFR, was “ordained in person” as Deacon in 1997, then Ordained as a Priest in 1999 and was consecrated and appointed as a Bishop in 2003. Having over a decade of both formal College and Graduate School studies, Bishop Carroll is authorized to perform all ministries. Bishop Carroll has state authority approval to Marry couples in all States.
Reverend Mr. Kenneth Warne was “ordained in person” as a Deacon and is authorized to perform all ministries as well as authorized to perform all Administration and serves as Master of Ceremonies during a wedding ceremony assisting Bishop Carroll.
State Marriage Authorization:
Certificates of Authority verify Bishop Carroll can officially act as a Celebrant to officiate at all local and out of state celebrations and events. These documents are on file and can be provided upon request.
The following documents below are on file:
- Apostolic Succession Lineage
- Official Call to the Episcopacy
- Saint Patrick Church Charter
- Catholic Contemporary Spirituality Certificate
- Marriage Celebrant Authorization Certificate
- Certificate of Deacon Ordination
- Certificate Ordination to the Priesthood
- Air Force Military Ordinariate Certificate
- Seminary Chaplaincy Program Approval